Do you need a bigger or smaller size than the ones in the size chart? Contact us and ask for a clothing piece with your measurements.
In order to do that, you need to send us your exacts measurements (preferable in cm), following the instructions below
HOW TO TAKE MEASUREMENTS
The picture with the sizing instructions is a way to get your own measurements.
1. Always do the sizing standing on both of your feet, with a standing pose.
2. Always get your measurements using a measure tape.
3. To do the bust sizing, do it using bra or a top.
4. Size your body by using the measurement tape and going around the body in a way so that measurement tape doesn’t get crooked.
5. The measurement tape must be comfortable around the sizing region, not being too loose or already lost.
6. You must look over at the sizing chart your real measurement, with no increasing or decreasing the measurements.